YOGAJAYA TEACHER TRAINING LEVEL 1 HATHA YOGA COURSE
(Part Time International Bilingual Course)
Yoga Alliance Registration
YogaJaya 200 Hour Accreditation
Baseworks Tier 1 Certification
YogaJaya was founded in 2003. We have had a collective attendance of over 500,000 students over 30,000 classes to date. We have hosted over 300 specialised events and workshops.
As one of the first studios in Japan to offer Yoga Alliance accredited courses, we have been recognized for the high standard of our teacher trainings.
- Our teacher trainings are supported by a 40 class per week schedule, taught consistently and in line with our teacher training teaching methodology. If you are looking for an immersive experience, you can find it with us.
- We introduce a very practical and scalable approach to both understanding and teaching yoga and how to adapt the yoga philosophy to a modern lifestyle.
- Our globally recognized studio signature practice system is supported by a team of super dedicated teachers consolidated all in one place for the duration. The system is designed to produce a safe, fast, scaleable and sustainable practice quality that compliments any hatha yoga practice. It is also practiced by athletes, martial artists, dancers and performance artists as a body conditioning tool. Learn more about the system.
- The online modules and material included in the courses are super comprehensive and allow for the students to access the content and content upgrades forever.
- You will be able to immediately register with the Yoga Alliance as a RYT200 and begin teaching introductory level hatha yoga classes on your own wherever you would like to.
- You will also receive the opportunity to apply for a teaching position at YogaJaya and affiliate studios immediately after graduation as a certified teacher to build teaching experience.
- In-depth Study of Hatha Yoga
- Teaching Methodology
- Practice Teaching
- Yoga Philosophy
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Neurobiology of Movement
- Diet and Nutrition
- Presentation Method
- Yoga and Career
YogaJaya Teacher Training residential and guest faculty share a wealth of knowledge and experience based on years of commitment to yoga and related skills. These are the teachers who teach on this course.
The course is held in stages with the ability for you to create your own scheduling toward course completion and certification. Tuition will include course material, YogaJaya TT Bag, public class tickets and access to our online learning modules and content repository.
- Get brochure with the details of the training.
- Receive the schedule for upcoming information sessions (on-line and at the studio).