YOGAJAYA TEACHER TRAINING
LEVEL 2 COURSE
LEVEL 2 COURSE
(Part time Bilingual course)
YogaJaya 700 Hour Accreditation
Baseworks Practice Tier 2 Certification
YogaJaya was founded in 2003. We have had a collective attendance of 500,000 students over 30,000 classes to date. We have conducted over 20 teacher trainings & apprenticeships, and over 300 specialised events and workshops in the 14 years of operation.
As one of the first studios in Japan to offer Yoga Alliance accredited courses, we have been recognized for the high standard of our teacher trainings.
- Our teacher trainings are supported by a 40 class per week schedule, taught consistently and in line with our teacher training teaching methodology. If you are looking for an immersive experience, you can find it with us.
- We introduce an in-depth, but very practical and scalable approach to both understanding and teaching yoga and how to adapt the yoga philosophy to a modern lifestyle.
- This part-time course allows you the freedom to create your own scheduling to fit your lifestyle, and maintain work and personal life balance.
- Perfect for those already teaching yoga, offering an excellent environment to expand experience and knowledge.
- Robust content, supported by an in-depth curriculum, taught by expert teachers with years of dedicated experience.
- You are already registered with the Yoga Alliance as an RYT200 or ERYT200 and would like to become RYT500 or ERYT500.
- You are a yoga teacher from another system or tradition that wants to deepen your understanding of anatomy & physiology and biomechanics and how to apply it to teaching.
- You are a yoga teacher from another system or tradition and wants to deepen your understanding of yoga philosophy, pranayama and meditation and how to apply it to teaching.
- You are a professional dancer, athlete, martial artist, physiotherapist, fitness coach, that would like to broaden your understanding of movement and practice in relation to yoga and wisdom tradition philosophy.
- You are already a YogaJaya TT Level 1 graduate (YJAT300 and or or BT1 teacher) and would like expand your knowledge base and become RYT500, YJAT700 and BT2 certified.
- Particular focus on sustainability and safety in practice tailored to individualized learning/ teaching
- Limited to 20 participants to create a highly focused experience
- Based on current health trends, aligned with fitness/wellness industries and science
- Learn to create more specialized programming for workshops, immersions and steps to eventually become a teacher trainer
- Diverse learning theories to promote the most versatile way to teach anyone from any background
- Study, practice, teaching methodology and practice teaching of hatha yoga postures and modifiable variations
- Pranayama and meditation practice and teaching theory
- Biomechanics: The physics of practice
- Yoga Philosophy as a tool for transformation
- Anatomy and physiology, neurobiology of movement
- Diet, digestive health for optimum health and well being
- Presentation Methodology
YogaJaya Teacher Training residential and guest faculty share a wealth of knowledge and experience based on years of commitment to yoga and related fields of study. This course will also introduce academic level programs in anatomy and philosophy taught by PhDs in the fields.
The course will be held over 19 weeks with the ability for you to create your own scheduling toward course completion and certification.