Patrick Oancia: Experienced Pranayama/ Meditation: Morning Practice Immersion
CET (Continuing Education and Training Program)
This immersion is accredited for YJCET, and Yoga Alliance CET (continuing education) to maintain YogaJaya Accreditation and Yoga Alliance registration status.
The deeper understanding of the benefits of yoga comes from regular daily practice. The particular quality of morning practice can tone and prepare our bodies and mind for the course of each and everyday.
This immersion will focus on pranayama (breathing practices) and guided meditation with additional emphasis on bandha, mudra, kriya and mantra.
Immersion of interest to:
- YJAP teachers
- All YogaJaya Teacher Training Graduates
- All 2011 YogaJaya teacher training students
- Sivananda Yoga TTC Graduates and practitioners
- Bihar School of Yoga TTC Graduates and Practitioners
- Students who have already attended workshops or courses with Emil Wendel or Clive Sheridan
- Students who have other previous regular pranayama and meditation practice experience from any lineage or teacher. Details to be specified upon the booking request.