Patrick Oancia: The Deeper Dimensions of Teaching Yoga 15-Hour Yoga Teachers’ Immersion
CET (Continuing Education and Training Program)
This immersion is accredited for YJCET, and Yoga Alliance CET (continuing education) to maintain YogaJaya Accreditation and Yoga Alliance registration status.
Patrick Oancia has been teaching yoga internationally for more than a decade with a passion and focus on expanding the application of yoga beyond the mat and into everyday life. Patrick’s personal interest is in constantly developing his potential for expanding his teaching knowledge based on in-depth study of diverse teaching styles and effective ways of promoting meaningful feedback. Throughout the years of training teachers, he has been constantly developing his own style through his study of teaching platforms in various educational environments.
Immersion in this course is intended to explore different theories on conveying knowledge, borrowing ideas from existing learning platforms not directly related to yoga, but linked to the assimilation of information for the purpose of reaching a more diverse yoga student base.
Participants will explore:
- 4 standard learning archetypes
- refining and developing individual teaching styles while spurring interest among students of varying backgrounds
- tools for developing specialized courses, immersion systems and workshops
- exploring how unique personalities can influence differing audiences
- the practice and theory of guided meditation, pranayama and asana
- group work and the practical implementation of presentation theory
- YJAP teachers
- YogaJaya Teacher Training Graduates
- Yoga Alliance RYT, or ERYT 200 or 500 registrants
(registration number must be provided upon booking inquiry)
- Yoga teachers from any yoga discipline with at least 2 years’ daily teaching experience (details must be provided at registration)