Patrick Oancia: YogaJaya Teachers Intensive Workshop
This 2-day intensive workshop will look at different aspects of yoga from a practical, theoretical and philosophical approach. The topics will be introduced in an easy-to-understand manner to enhance ones understanding of practicing and teaching yoga so to more deeply merge the timeless concepts with current lifestyle.
The intensive is also perfect for those wishing to have an introduction to experiencing the practical and energetic dynamics of the YogaJaya Teacher Training Courses.
- Extended Guided Meditation
- Introduction To Mantra: Practice And Theory
- Pranayama: Exploring The Deeper Applications
- Asana: Practice and Theory
- Introduction To Esoteric Anatomy: The Psychic Energy System In Comparison To Different Models From Other Wisdom Tradition Philosophies
- The 5 Kleshas- Theory and Contemporary Interpretations
- YJAP teachers
- All YogaJaya Teacher Training Graduates
- Yoga teachers from any yoga discipline with at least 1 year teaching experience
- ALL Yoga Alliance RYT or ERYT 200 or 500 registrant
(registration number to be provided with booking inquiry)
- Yoga practitioners from any yoga discipline with at least 2 years daily practice experience
(practice experience to be provided with booking inquiry)