Transition to Strategy: 4 Day Course
The progression to the Strategy module utilizes the tools developed in Foundation and Elements to explore the deeper aspects of how to adapt the practice to match personal condition.
In order to understand the depth of any practice, challenging ones already established understanding becomes the next step.
This Transition to Strategy course takes a step-by-step approach in deconstructing key aspects of the Baseworks Practice Strategy module.
- Introduction to new forms/poses and variations.
- Strategy specific Ignition and Assimilation practices at the start and end of classes to raise the sensitivity of how to move the body.
- How to safely deepen flexibility/mobility, increase strength and stamina and improve concentration.
- Form variations to match personal condition.
- When and how to challenge and moderate effort to safely overcome physical limitations.
- Tips on how to cycle between modules to gain the maximum benefits that fit any lifestyle/body condition.
April 5, 11, 18, 25
Sunday, April 5: 11:00-13:00
Saturdays, April 11, 18, 20: 08:30-10:30
Non Member: ¥10,000
Please choose the sessions you are interested in attending. You will be able to manage the amount of tickets you need for each session next, after adding them to your Bag.Choose Sessions