PRICING AND OFFERS
To attend any class at YogaJaya please first register.
We accept drop-ins (2500 yen per class), but you may save up to 65% per class by purchasing one of the multi-passes. To book classes on-line, first purchase a ticket/pass below!
Registration to attend public classes at YogaJaya is electronic and can easily be completed online from any device, anywhere.
Please complete your registration online prior to coming to the studio.
If you do not register online in advance, you will still need to register online when you come in person to the studio. As it takes about 5 to 10 minutes to register for the first time, we really recommend registering, purchasing your pass and booking your first class online in advance.
Save some time, and register now!
- You will need to fill in all the required fields for the form and click agree to the liability waiver / terms & conditions in the link below.
- Once you submit your form, you will be sent an email to confirm your registration with a link to reset your password.
- In order to complete your registration, you will need to reset your password by checking your email inbox.
- If you do not see your email right away, please check your junk mail folder.
Click here to register.
Once you have successfully registered by resetting your password, login here to access your account.
Once logged in, visit our pricing page.
Choose the pass you would like to buy for your first visit:
- 1-time Drop-in for ¥2500
- 5-times Trial Pass for ¥3000*
* offer available for your first visit only.
For online payments, we accept:
See our schedule page to find a good time to attend your first session.
Students new to YogaJaya must first attend 1 FOUNDATION, and 1 ELEMENTS class, prior to taking a STRATEGY class. If you are new to the studio, we recommend attending FOUNDATION and ELEMENTS classes so understand the key principles of Baseworks Practice.
- Select a class module/time/day suitable for your schedule, and click “BOOK”.
- This will redirect you to the YogaJaya MindBodyOnline app.
- Login with the same login credentials to complete your booking !
- Booking classes online allows for you to just show up attend and join the class!
- For details, see the FAQ.
Upon your first visit to the studio, please let your teacher know its is your first time and that you have already registered online. Your teacher will give you your unique Barcode ID keychain tag. Put it on your keychain and if you ever loose your keys, they are returned to us and we can return them to you!
Note: Your barcode ID allows for you to add yourself into a class via the automated reception at the studio if you did not book for a class.
We do however recommend booking in advance to ensure a space in the class.
What if you need to change your schedule? No worries! You can cancel without charge up to 3 hours before any class!
Valid for 1 month. Only ¥600 per class!
¥3000 5 class Trial pass.
Valid for 1 month.
Only ¥600 per class!
(2) You cannot attend INTEGRATE (4.0) classes on a Trial pass, irrespective of your proficiency in other movement systems, including all types of yoga.
(3) This offer is only available for first-time students. If, by accident, you purchase it having past history of class attendance at our studio, we will fully refund your ¥3000.
* An annual membership purchase of 10,300 yen is necessary to receive the above Members Multi Pass discount pricing.
- To renew a membership you must have an active or expired membership.
- valid for 1 year
- pays off in 6 months