INTEGRATE classes at the intermediate/ experienced level. Students are led through complex sequences with advanced pose variations with fewer verbal details. Students are occasionally supported with deeper hands-on adjusting from the instructor.
- Challenging structural and perceptual limitations
- Fluid seamless movements with increased momentum
- Dynamic adaptation of the practice, pose/variation, intensity
**To attend INTEGRATE class students are required to attend FOUNDATION, ELEMENTS and STRATEGY classes and receive an approval from a YogaJaya teacher.
FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
Click here.2. BUY A PASS/TICKET
- 1-time Drop-in for ¥2500 or
- 5-times Trial Pass for ¥3000*
* offer available before your first class only.
Purchase online here.3. BOOK A CLASS
Please first take at least 1 FOUNDATION and 1 ELEMENTS class, prior to taking a STRATEGY class.
To book a class, press the BOOK button in the class schedule. For details, see the FAQ.4. GET YOUR ID
Receive your Barcode ID from your teacher.